integer on 17 Oct 2000 10:07:52 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

 dear k

 nn hasnt in.voted any .it life forms anywhere.
 has she +?

 as recall 01010!.org has invited nn
 to bologna + nn accepted for she wants
 to lose her purity. [orig belou !f dez!rd]

 = there something nn forgot to remember +?

 autumn luv.nn

 .b!o z+!mulaz!e

                                            pre.konssept!n
                                                  meeTz ver!f1kat!n.

  -

  Netochka Nezvanova - - Developer Advantages - simply SUPERIOR
  f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST - - dounload the SDK hier - http://www.m9ndfukc.com/nn/sdk.sit.bin

  @www.eusocial.com
  17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                       |  +----------
                                                      |  |     <
                                     \\----------------+  |  n2t
                                                         |       >

 Dear N;

 You do know that 01010101010101010101.org
 are museum-bound academy drones, right?
 I am almost positive that the "anarchists"
 behind the web site get funding from european
 art councils; financial gains from lecturing
 to the academies, etc.

 All from stealing work which was not theirs
 to begin with;

                          [01010101010101010101.org = nn = ultra lekker

 while they are out skirt chasing
 and getting steak dinners care of the academies
 I am slaving away in an overnight shift in the
 food service sector. There are artists who create
 original content that get ignored every day- I
 can't even afford my web site, nevermind fly
 to Prague to give a lecture. Certainly, k
 doesn't "relate to academic discourse" as much
 as 0101010101010101, but I never took you to be
 one who cares.

 They are among the most ideologically opposed
 groups I know of to what I have always seen
 as your search for purity and truth. And now I
 see you are inviting them to the nato forum?

 \\\\\

 Hafiz:

 Out ov. > need

         u+! = holding hands

         + climbing

         != loving
          = letting go.

 l1ztn: dze terrain .
                  .
          .
  .
    .
   aro
    .
    ..........=  far 2
                 dangerous
                 4 dzat.
                 .
                 .
                 .
                 .
                 .
                 ,..............

 -
 -        = all d!sz = konduz!v 2 01 perm!t zom 1 vom!t zent!mnt +?
 -

 <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="zkr!!!!!!!!!!m">

           \/\  242.deklarazie + deklamazie

                i desire 2 krush the male fm efficienci.

                l!fe shuffles z!l!kon

                du != ma! kompete. !ch varne euch

                semi translucent membranas
                + distraction.

 -m!ete.z!rkulr
 hensz (perfekt)

               0100101110101101.ORG + nn = solve the contradictions of capitalism

               var GoToBologna=true;  var skinIsSuperior=true;  var pun!sh!ngLaz!Studentz=true;

 >Any kommentary?

 b!lab!al kl!k

 !ndus!ng dbl.kl!kz !n2 dze l!f ztream

 HTTP://WWW..ORG
 HTTP://WWW..ORG
 HTTP://WWW..ORG
 HTTP://WWW..ORG
 HTTP://WWW..ORG
 HTTP://WWW..ORG
 HTTP://WWW..ORG
 HTTP://WWW..ORG
 HTTP://WWW..ORG
 HTTP://WWW..ORG
 HTTP://WWW..ORG
 HTTP://WWW..ORG
 HTTP://WWW..ORG
 HTTP://WWW..ORG
 HTTP://WWW..ORG
 HTTP://WWW..ORG
 HTTP://WWW..ORG
 HTTP://WWW..ORG
 HTTP://WWW..ORG
 HTTP://WWW..ORG
 HTTP://WWW..ORG
 HTTP://WWW..ORG
 HTTP://WWW..ORG
 HTTP://WWW..ORG
 HTTP://WWW..ORG
 HTTP://WWW..ORG
 HTTP://WWW..ORG
 HTTP://WWW..ORG

 >good morning my glasseyed beauty.

 dbl.kl!k.

 now stop moving those delicious fingertips of urz

 listen