Nmherman on 4 Oct 2000 04:20:08 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Fwd: RHIZOME_RAW: Fwd: http://time.arts.ucla.edu/

Max, I know what you mean- I have many people who have req me to stop emailing
them w arts info- yet they ALWAYS send me theirs- I say DO YOU HAVE A FUCKIN'
DELETE BUTTON? What's even worse are those pussies that snail mail me their stuff
& whine of an email!
Even worse are the 2-3 emails I get from people who bitch at me for some opinion
I emld to someone else that they got 4th or 5th hand, I then shove it back up
their ass & ADD them to my e-list! FUCK YOU! I say to all those poseurs- keep on
bugging the BASTARDS!  DAN