integer on 3 Oct 2000 14:12:14 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

Marc Lavallée <odradek@videotron.ca>

>>                    - under 30 [translation - simply SUPERIOR] preferred
>
>Ridiculous assumption.

you cant stand it. youth _is sufficient.
du != ma! kompet.

ma!z du = uelkom 2

prove it otherwise. + shall be more than happy
to ___.. rekonsider.

i am nn. i observe patterns.
simply SUPERIOR. tu!rl!ng. out ov s!ght. u!th!n zom 1 [poz!bl! u]

          sch

                           sch

                                             sch

                                                            je d!z s!lanss

         je d!z le dez!r de la mer.
         est ce mo! qu! dez!re la mer ou la mer qu! dez!re +?
         zeulement. ev!damnt. mon amour p!e+rot.

                - want me to stop writing?
                - it's too early in the process

     X 33       43 O     |          O 43
      |                               <
                 | |  ordnung + d!sz!pl!n

|\    O 43      /

                  netochka nezvanova  - volume 5 number 4
        [c]ccp 0+00 irena sabine czubera. memes pre:served
                         - kop!eren verboten : http://www.eusocial.com

-
xy.data.macht.gluckl!ch+fre!  -  http://datadouche.web.fm/