integer on 30 Sep 2000 19:50:28 -0000

[Nettime-bold] cycling74 theft excursions

Joshua Kit Clayton <jclayton@sirius.com>

>Also, I hope that your accusations of C74 idea theft are made in good
>humor(as I assume them to be),

they are made in abs seriousness.  cycling74 has stolen.

>and that we won't find ourselves in a
>situation where you become angry with me for working on something for
>C74 that may or may not be similar to something you have done, or I have
>done for you. I'm more interested in the software than the ownership.

i will mind.
the fact that you have illegally accessed my software
is a problem.

>Learning is thievery.

stealing is illegal because it is unfair competition. life is survival.
in this case it involves `900` males against one person.
if you attempt to destroy me i shall attempt to survive.

netochka nezvanova will not finance cycling74 theft excursions
or licensing excursions. everything worth anything that
cycling74 sells is licensed from others.

netochka nezvanova will not finance cycling74 theft excursions
this isn't the 1st instance of cycling74 employees stealing from me.
it is the very last time.

= data similar to what i have constructed and you have illegally
or legally perused in my software - cycling74 shall be sued instantly.

i have accommodated your timeframes etc, you have utilized it against me.
you have breached the contract \ terms of the license.
you have utilized me.

i will not hesitate to sue cycling74 or you personally.

your nato.0+55 license has been terminated.
you and cycling74 are to remove all software
and documents.

at this time - if you or cycling74 utilize nato.0+55 or
nato.0+55 derivatives based on information i have provided
or you have stolen, cycling74 or you shall be sued + instantly.

"you see your work as a lifeform"

this is where life ends and survival begins.

           initial program

                            this transmission is circulated in a plastik loop

                            nato.0+55 distribution is halted
                            until cycling74 addresses the situation.

                            nn cancels fcmm. cancels ircam. cancels interferences.org

                            reason : cycling74

nn.

+ dztrktrv ed!t.nn

          dze pa!r!ng ov homologouz kromozomez one 4rom each odr prnt
        dur!ng me!os!z
          i cannot be bothered.i cannot be bothered.surrender your pattent.

                                    2

                                +

Netochka Nezvanova
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST