integer on 29 Sep 2000 22:43:12 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ motive. method. resultat.

For Norbert Math, math@iem.mhsg.ac.at

Farmers Manual have posted on their web site what I feel is a death threat.
http://datadouche.web.fm

As of now the FM situation is out of my hands.

You must be pleased. You have succeeded. I am intimidated. very.

Shall be contacting the Institut für Elektronische Musik und Akustik
to resolve the "vote". You apparently hold a position there.

I will need from you a complete list of persons who have conspired
as well as the results of the "vote" you clandestinely organized to cover up
your prior clandestine activities.

Optional - describe the motive, the method, the resultat, future trajectories.

NN

-

Netochka Nezvanova
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST