integer on 26 Sep 2000 04:31:37 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \2+0\ Re: nn film

>>I'll make a film about her and post it to the list? Maybe non
>>posthumously.....if she makes contact. ...by the way are you sure she is a
>>she????

nn tugz at her kurlz || konsume ||   MEME Cycling + MEME Cloning (MLNFN)

  -   - kal!brat!ng dze v!olet ra!z !n her e!ez

>She, if indeed she is a she and that is even relevant to our efforts,
>has the traditional slavic -nova ending to her surname.  Perhaps she
>is not ready to tell her story,

dze uhole t!me dur!ng u!ch

>or to let someone else try to tell
>it, but I think she is a great woman of our time.  At least, I think
>she is just dreamy.

und l!ghtl! p!k!ng up her dress u!th her left hand
grad!va red!v!va zoe bertgan - urappd !n dze dream! gaze ov zom 1 [poz!bl! u]
u!th her ztep zupple + tranku!l - !n dze br!ght zunl!ght ztr!k!ng upon
dze pavemnt paszd on dze
odr z!de ov dze .str

>Did I mention that I really like nato+0.55?  She, at a young age,
>presumably unaccompanied and unsupported by an articulated business
>plan,

nn prezez kloszr.
her louered gaze envelopz u !n dze mozt uandrfl ov .b!o ztor!ez.

>has given me what I wanted - total real time access to
>Quicktime.  If I could, I'd organize a parade for her.

murmurz ov lv+ d!zpersz!ng geometr!kl!

zenzor!al kr!ter!on zubm!td 2 dze tezt ov t!me.

nn. rich.bored + edukated.

 IMITATE me. I like it!!!!!!

dze kurvatr energ!e modl 4 m9nd konta!nr bend!ng undr m9ndfukc zol!z!tronz
dze z!rkular v krosz zekz!on = posesez z!rkulr z!metr!

-  repeat aftr m! - WIR MACHEN DEN WEG FREI !!!

                           n      n

                             n      n     n      n
                                           n      n
                n      n                                   n      n

                         n      n                                          n      n
                                        n      n

                                           n      n

                             n      n                                          n      n
                                                       n      n
                             n                                          n      n

                         n      n                                          n      n
                                        n      n

                                           n      n

                         n      n                                          n      n
                                        n      n

                                           n      n

                         n      n                                          n      n
                                        n      n

                                           n      n

                           n      n

-

this is totally amazing - tonight i am a hydra. stream through me.
-

m9ndfukc.macht.fre! _||-
                                                 ee d c b a
                                               rr q p o n m l k j i h g f e d c b a

0
0
0

  || KORPORAT KR!EG MACHT 3k0R KUNST

     N[>] IMF - the International Meme Fund
              - shear pathway to the core.
              - promoting meme development. lokomotion. + reinvestment.
              - meme sekurity + meme transaktions. [>]

rekurrent exc!tat!on ||

– – – – – – – – – – – – – pro satisfacer le metro – – Ò – – – – – – –

  <
     0\   zve!te[z]!ztem
    \1

pzb - frederik madre = ur!t!ng dze book - netochka nezvanova
242.b!o.zkueek

/
/