integer on 25 Aug 2000 14:20:35 -0000

[Nettime-bold] re : 01 zan!taz!e

>Some people say that I have very rude manners when I write.

                                                     |  +----------
                                                    |  |     <
                                   \\----------------+  |  n2t
                                                       |       >

>I take that as a compliment.

-

        : Max Plank Inztitut 4 Ordnung \+\ Disziplin

        : Uber die Konztituzie der Materie  [c]ccp
        : Netochka Nezvanova - @www.eusocial.com

                     __   __
            ________/ /  /_/
           /___  __  /  __
              / /_/ /__/ /__
             / ____________/
            /_/

! = tranzm!t 2 u 01 ultra zan!tar! human!tar!an asz!ztansz p!lula

!n 1 m!n `!` = u!l znd 2 u 1 >

korporat fasc!zm macht ganz gluckl!ch + fre! _||-
01 zan!taz!e = ganz feaz!bl. da + da

dze male quezt!on +
komun!kaz!e = 01 4rm ov z!nkron!zaz!e [coordination]
allora

your personal brain komponent would negatively exist without it [globalization]
the brain = 01 garden = kompendium of fascism. as is language.
as love evolved language ->  konstataz!e  =_?

>In a period of human history when every malicious and pernicious intention
>is couched in the most polite, sanitised, technical and obscure language,
>rudeness is a public service.

progresz = !nev!tabl. K[OK]A.K[OL]A > SS

dze onl! val!d 4rm ov art dur!ng korporat fasc!zm = 3k0r kunst korporat patent++

                                                     |  +----------
                                                    |  |     <
                                   \\----------------+  |  n2t
                                                       |       >

dusz femalez = dze ultra zttz + f!t SUPERIOR l!f objktz +?
http://www.membank.org/0002/0002.html

zlkt mushroomz = hav 300+ sexez.

01 zttz tranzm!z!e. takk. among dze ultra f!lth regurg!taz!e
nett!me = outputz                           | _ ever!dz!ng = haz b!n zan!t!zd prov!dd
                                                uordz != change dze!r mean!ngz +

      dze neu + !mprovd !nfanter!e

 e.g. Thacker Wark Stalder Tripathi Lovink Lunenfeld Radioqualia RtpozEr
      etcetera - serfz

tzzt.

From: ibw@iaehv.nl (Hygienica Gonsalez) (by way of Josephine Bosma)
Subject: [Nettime-bold] Instituto de Lunatismo Abordable

Symposium on the omnipotence of desire.

dze zuazt!ka = dep!ktz 2 bod!ez lokd !n 01 gen!tal embrasz.
zan!tar! +?

>He called the mechanical
>murder of millions of people "the Jewish question", "question" meaning here
>much the same as "issue" means today. He knew very well what sanitising
>public expression meant: the closure of thought;

i think thought is a garden.
trees shed braches in the shade.

Thoughtfully. NN.

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-

Netochka Nezvanova
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478

> [...]

>were the model.
>
>After all, the nominalist dogma says: "everything is relative".
>
>Thus the ugliest statement of all: "beauty is in the eye of the beholder".
>
>It is as if, without people, beauty could not exist.
>
>It is as if beauty were an attribute of perceptions.
>
>The statement "She perceives beautifully" does not at all imply the
>existence of beauty. It is hardly even sensible.
>
>That is because the statement grammatically presents "beauty" as an
>attribute of someone perceiving, as an adverb of perception, not a quality.
>It does so in a far more clear and direct manner than that sacharine
>platitude of nominalist dogma.
>
>"She sees beauty" is somewhat more sensible, but it also implies something
>in which the ineffable quality of beauty inheres, or in which it perhaps
>hides.
>
>If, as the pop-culture of the 70s said, "everything is beautiful in it's
>own way", then a pit of corpses miles deep might indeed be an expression of
>a vibrant cultural life. Certainly, some significant amount of efficient
>and concentrated energy is implied.
>
>The purpose of sanitising public language is to cleanse it of the horror it
>expresses.
>
>Today Hitlerian "coordination" is called "political correctness" or
>"rational debate" or "dialogue" or "negotiation" or "stakeholder relations"
>or "public relations" or some other equally disgusting and authoritarian name.
>
>It is really just an attempt to close off meaning before critical debate
>can start.
>
>That is why "terms of reference" is such a significant expression today
>when political personnel investigate issues of the public good.
>
>In Draconian Greece, the "terms of reference" were set by means of
>deliberative rhetoric designed by sophists. Then they adorned the remaining
>narrow set of terms (words, definitions, issues), which had already been
>decided beforehand, or which were undecidable from the start, with
>epideictic rhetoric, so transforming them into a distorted caricature of
>open debate.
>
>That is our "democratic" inheritance: Draco, not Socrates.
>
>Now, as then, polemical, unexpert, and dissenting terms that stray from the
>"terms of reference" are disallowed or discredited: they are artefacts of a
>dirty, inexpert, and disorganised reality.
>
>Rudeness is a public service. So is humour. So is memory. So is meaning. So
>is thought.
>
>The totalitarian is happy to remove all of these from public access.
>
>Mass mediated propaganda is the means by which that is achieved today.
>
>I can hardly see how propaganda is necessary to democracy. Therefore the
>propagandist is more likely by nature to be inclined towards authoritarisanism.
>
>And so rudeness is a public service.
>
>Yours,
>Phil
>Opinions expressed in this email are my own unless otherwise stated.

pzb. all !z full ov luv.

-

Netochka Nezvanova
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST