vai - sh - ali bhakta on 23 Aug 2000 20:27:12 -0000

[Nettime-bold] vanderbilt financial international

hello my name is vaishali bhakta
i had received a mail from somewhere i dont' know where..
it was concerning vanderbilt finanical international and being able to earn
up to 1000 per week i was very much so interested but i did not get a chance
to enroll into it...i have been tring all day today but the link that was on
my mail is just not working could some one plz send it to me again..thank
you very much

vaish99@hotmail.com