OpnfDre9j on 21 Aug 2000 09:04:47 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Super Sleuth Reveals Secrets, Make 10K A Month

Oprah, Nightline, Maria Shriver, 48 Hours, 20/20, Playboy, Kiplingers and more have all interviewed this famous Private Investigator. Now, you too can make substantial income using his highly sought- after SECRETS.

Thank you for your interest in our training Course! We offer the most extensive training course in "How to Collect Judicial Judgments" available!!! In fact, we created this industry.

If you are like many people, you are not even sure what a Judicial Judgment is and why processing Judicial Judgments can earn you very substantial income.
When one person or business files suit against another person or business and wins, then winner than has a Judicial Judgment. You are happy you won, but you will soon find out the shocking fact: "Its now up to you to Collect on the Judgment". The court does not require the loser to pay you. The court will not even help you. In fact, employees of the court are forbidden by law from telling you how to collect the judgment. Basically, the winner has a piece of paper. You must trace the loser down, find their assets; their employment, bank accounts, real estate, stocks and bonds, etc. The nations most recognized private investigator will teach how to do it all!

Very few people know how to find these assets or what to do when they are found. The result is that millions of Judgments are just sitting in files and being forgotten. This is entirely non-confrontational and requires no special licensing.

Right now in the United States there is between 200 and 300 billion dollars of uncollected Judicial Judgments. For every Judgment that is paid, 5 or more Judgments take its place.

The income potential is substantial in this profession. Using the techniques taught in this course, people are now working full-time making $96,000.00 to over $200,000.00 per year, Part-time associates are earning between $24,000.00 and $100,000.00 per year. Most choose to work out of their homes, other build sizable organizations.

Today, people trained in this business opportunity are processing over 500 million dollars in Judicial Judgments.

So, if you've ever dreamed of the financial freedom that owning your own business can provide. Dreamed of an early retirement, this may be the opportunity for you. None of your days will be dull. You will be mentally challenged. This business protects you from corporate downsizing. This business is your ticket to freedom from others telling you what to do. This business lets you control your destiny! Our training has made this happen for many others already, Make it happen for you!

If the above sounds interesting to you then its time for you to talk to a real live human being, no cost or obligation on your part.

Please call us at 1-303-423-9190, between the hours of 9:00pm - 6:00pm Mountain Time (our mornings are reserved for support of our associates), Monday -friday.
Thank you for your time and interest.