no_apprink on 15 Aug 2000 02:51:22 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Don't Miss This Opportunity!

Have you ever asked yourself,

"If only I could find an easier way to make
a higher income"

and

"If I had more money, I could spend more time with
my family, and less time at work"

and

"I sure could use more money so I could pay off my
bills once and for all"

and

"I would love to get involved in a business which will
generate money while I am at work."

Dear Friend,

Please, please, print this off and read thoroughly.  Be
sure you don't miss any of the points outlined.  Then
put it down and read it again.

I am sending you a whole lot of information in which you
might not understand the first time you read it. If you
don't believe this program will work for you, send it
to 10-20 of your closest friends (in which you deeply
trust), ask them what they think? This really works!
Have faith, don't miss this opportunity, get involved
also, it will work for you as it does for us!!!!

Read On !!!!!!!

Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet,
A Major Nightly News Program in the USA recently
dedicated an entire show to the investigation of
the program described below to see if it really
can make people money.

The show also investigated whether or not the
program was legal. Their findings proved that
there are absolutely no laws prohibiting the
participation in the program. This has help
to show people that this simple, harmless and
fun way to make some extra money at home.
The results have been truly remarkable.  So
many people are now participating that those
involved are doing much better than ever before.
Since everyone makes more as more people try it
out, it has been very exciting. You will
understand only if you get involved!

The Entire Plan is here Below.....

****Print This Now for Future Reference****

Read it often to fully understand how simple
and easy it works!!!

If you would like to make at Least .. $50,000
US in less than 90 Days!

If not, forward this to someone who would like
to make this kind of money........  It works
(like designed) but only for those who follow
it to the letter!!
Please read this program... Then Read it Again!!

                           $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

This is a Legitimate, Legal, Money Making Opportunity!!
It does Not require you to come into contact with people
or make or take any telephone calls. Just follow the
instructions and you will make money.  This simplified
E-mail marketing program works perfectly 100% EVERY TIME!!!

Hello my name is Johnathon Rourke, I'm from Rhode Island.
The enclosed information is something I almost let slip
through my fingers.  Fortunately, sometime later I
re-read everything and gave some considerable thought
and study to it.  Two years ago, the Corporation I
worked for the past twelve years down-sized and my
position was eliminated.

After unproductive job interviews, I decided to
open my own business.  Over the past year, I
incurred many unforeseen financial problems.

I owed my family, friends and creditors over
$35,000.  The economy was taking a toll on my
business and I just couldn't seem to make ends meet.
I had to refinance and borrow more against my home
to support my family and struggling business.
At that moment.. something significant happened
in my life.

I am writing this reference to share the experience
in hope that this could change your life .. Forever!!!
Financially $$$$!!! In mid-December, I received this
program in my E-mail.  Six months prior to receiving
this program I had been sending away for information
on various business opportunities.

All of the programs I received, in my opinion, were
NOT cost effective, they were either too difficult
for me to comprehend or the initial investment was
too much for me to risk to see if they worked.

As I was saying in December of 1997 I received this
program. I didn't send for it, or ask for it, they
just got my name off a mailing list. Thank goodness
for that!!!

After reading it several times, to make sure I was
reading it correctly.  I couldn't believe my eyes!
Here was a MONEY MAKING MACHINE I could start
immediately without any debt. Like most of you I
was still a little skeptical and a little worried
about the legal aspects of it all.  So I checked
it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161
24-hrs) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!

After determining the program was LEGAL I decided
"WHY NOT!?!?!?!?"

Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails.  It cost me about
$15 for my time on-line. The great thing about e-mail
is that I don't need any for printing to send out the
program, and because I also send the product (reports)
by e-mail, my only expense is my time.

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for
REPORT # 1
By January 13 I had received 26 orders for REPORT # 1
. Your goal is to "RECEIVE at least 20  ORDERS  FOR
REPORT #1  WITHIN  2  WEEKS,  IF YOU DON'T,  SEND MORE
PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO".

My first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done.
By January 30, I had received 196 orders for  REPORT
#2. Your goal is to "RECEIVE  AT  LEAST  100  +  ORDERS
FOR  REPORT  #2   WITHIN  2  WEEKS, IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE
PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO.  ONCE YOU HAVE 100  ORDERS, THE
REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL".

Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT  # 2.  96 more than I
needed.  So I sat back and relaxed.  By March 1, of my
E-mailing of 10,000, I had received $58,000 with more
coming in every day. I paid off ALL my debts and bought
a much needed new car! Please take your time to read
this plan, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER $!!!!!!!
Remember, it won't work if you don't try it.

This program does work, BUT you must follow it EXACTLY!

Especially the rules of not trying to place your name
in a different place. It won't work and you'll lose out
on a lot of money!  In order for this program to work,
you must meet your goal 0f 20+ orders for REPORT # 1,
and 100+ orders for REPORT # 2 and you will make
$50,000 or more in 90 days.

I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS !!!!!!

If you choose not to participate in this program, I am
sorry.  It really is a great opportunity with little
cost or no risk to you.

If you choose to participate, follow the program and you will
be on your way to financial security. If you are a fellow
business owner and are in financial trouble like I was, or you
want to start your own business, consider this a sign. I DID $$$

Sincerely,
Johnathan Rourke

                         **************************

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:
By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports,
you should have concluded that such a program, and one that
is legal, could not have been created by an amateur.  Let
me tell you a little about myself.

I had a profitable business for 10 years.  Then in 1979  my
business began falling off.  I was doing the same things
that were previously successful for me, but it wasn't working.
Finally, I figured it out. It was not me, it was the economy.
Inflation and recession had replaced the stable economy that
had been with us since 1945.I don't have to tell you what
happened to the employment rate.... because many of you know
from first hand experience.  There were more failures and
bankruptcies than ever before.  The middle class was vanishing.
Those who knew what they were doing invested wisely and moved
up. Those who did not, including those who never had anything
to save or to invest, were moving down into the ranks of
the poor.  As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND
THE POOR GET POORER."

The traditional methods of making money will never allow you
to "move up" or "get rich", inflation will see to that.
You have just received information that can give you
Financial-Freedom for the rest of your life, with "NO
RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT."  You can make
more money in the next few months than you have ever
imagined.  I should also point out that I will not see
a penny of this money, nor anyone else who has provided
a testimonial for this program.

I have retired from the program after sending thousands and
thousands of programs. Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED.
Do not change it in any way. It works exceedingly well as it
is now.  Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report
to everyone you can think of.  One of the people you send this
to may send out 50,000... and your name will be on everyone
of them!

REMEMBER though, ~~~~ the MORE YOU SEND OUT, the more potential
customers you will reach.  So my friend, I have given you the
ideas, information, materials and opportunity to become
financially independent.

IT IS UP TO YOU !!!    NOW DO IT !!!!

BEFORE YOU delete this program from your in box, as I almost
did, take a little time to read it and  REALLY THINK ABOUT IT.

Get a pencil and figure out what could happen when YOU participate.
Figure out the worst possible response and no matter how you
calculate it, you will still make a lot of money!  You will
definitely get back what you invested. Any doubt you have
will vanish when you first orders come in.

$$$$$ IT WORKS!!! $$$$$

Jody Jacobs Richmond, VA

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL
MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS  $$$$$

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME.
I am sure that you could use up to $50,000 or more in the
next 90 days. Before you say "BULL...", please read this
program care-fully.  This is not a chain letter, but a
perfect legal money making business.

As with all multi-level businesses, we build our business
by recruiting new partners and selling our products.  Every
state in the USA allow you to recruit new multi-level
business partners, and we sell and deliver a product
for EVERY dollar received.

YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY
E-MAIL, so you are not involved in personal selling.
You do it privately in your own home, store or office.
This is the EASIEST marketing plan anywhere! It is
simply order filling by E-mail

The product is informational and instructional material,
keys to the secrets for everyone on how to open the doors
to the magic world of E-COMMERCE, the information high-way,
the wave of the future!

PLAN SUMMARY:
(1) You order the 4 reports listed below ($5US each).
They come to you by e-mail. (2) Save a copy of this
entire letter and put your name  after Report # 1 and
move the other names down. (3) Via the internet, access
Yahoo.com or any of the other major search engines to
locate hundreds of bulk email service companies (search
for "bulk email") and have them send 25,000 - 50,000 e-mail
for you about $49 +. (4) Orders will come to you by postal
mail - simply email them the Report they ordered. Let me
ask you - isn't this about as easy as it gets?.

By the way there are over 50 MILLION email addresses with
millions more joining the Internet each year so don't worry
about "running out" or "saturation".  People are used to
seeing and hearing the same advertisements every day on
radio and TV.

How many times have you received the same pizza flyers on
your door?  Then one day you are hungry for a pizza and
you order one. Same thing with this letter.  I received
this letter many times  - then one day I decided it was
time to try it.

YOU CAN START TODAY - JUST DO THESE EASY STEPS:

STEP # 1.  ORDER THE FOUR REPORTS
Order the four Reports shown on the list below (you can't
sell them if you don't order them). - For each Report send
$5.00 US CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE
ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME & RETURN
ADDRESS (in case of a problem ) to the person whose name
appears on the list next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR
RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL
PROBLEMS!

Within a few days you will receive, by e-mail, each of
the four reports. Save them on your computer so you can
send them to the 1,000's of people who will order them
from you. STEP # 2. ADD YOUR MAILING ADDRESS TO THIS
LETTER.
A. Look below for the listing of the four reports.
B. After you've ordered the four reports delete the name
and address under REPORT # 4. This person has made it through
the cycle.
C. Move the name and address under REPORT # 3 down to REPORT # 4.
D. Move the name and address under REPORT # 2 down to REPORT # 3.
E. Move the name and address under REPORT # 1 down to REPORT # 2.
F. Insert your name and address in the REPORT # 1 position
Please make sure you COPY ALL INFORMATION, every name and
address, ACCURATELY.

STEP # 3
Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names,
and save it to your computer.  Make NO changes to these
instructions.  Now you are ready to use this entire E-mail
to send by E-mail to prospects.

Report # 1 will tell you how to download bulk e-mail software
and e-mail addresses so you can send it out to thousands of
people while you sleep!  Remember that 50,000 + new people
are joining the internet every month.

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you
can afford $20 US and initial bulk mailing cost).  You obviously
already have a computer and an Internet connection and E-mail
is FREE

There are two primary methods of building your downline:
METHOD # 1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL, Let's say that you decide
to start small, just to see how it goes, and we'll assume
you and all those involved email out only 2,000 programs each.
Let's also assume that the mailing receives a 0.5% response.
The response could be much better. Also, many people will email
out hundreds of thousands of programs instead of 2,000
(why stop at 2,000?) But continuing with this example, you
send out only 2,000 programs.  With a 0.5% response, that is
only 10 orders for REPORT # 1. Those 10 people respond by sending
out 2,000 programs each for a total of 20,000.
Out of those 0.5%, 100 people respond and order REPORT  # 2.
Those 100 mail out 2,000 programs each for a total of 200,000.
The 0.5% respond to that is  1,000 orders for ..
REPORT  # 3. Those 1,000 send out 2,000 programs each for a
2,000,000 total. The 0.5% respond to that is 10,000 orders
for.. REPORT # 4. That's 10,000 $5 US bills for you. CASH!!!
Your total income in this example is.. $50 + $500 + $5000 +
$50,000 for a total of .. $55,550!!!!  Remember friend, this
is assuming 1,990 out of 2,000 people you email to will do
absolutely nothing and trash this program! Dare to think for
a moment what would happen if everyone, or half sent out
100,000 programs instead of 2,000, believe me, many people
will do just that and more!

METHOD # 2.. Placing free Ads on the Internet.  Advertising
on the Internet is very, very inexpensive, there are HUNDREDS
of FREE places to advertise.  Lets say you decide to star
small just to see how well it works.  Assume your goal is to
get ONLY 10 people to participate on your first level.
(Placing a lot of FREE ads on the Internet will easily
get a LARGER response).  Also assume that everyone in your
organization gets only 10 downline members, just look how
this small number accumulates to achieve the STAGGERING
results below...
1st  Level-Your first 10 send you $5 =                            $50
2nd Level-- 10 Members from those 10 ($5X100) =          $500
3rd Level--  10 Members from those 100 ($5X1000) =      $5,000
4th Level--  10 Members from those 1,000 ($5X10,000) = $50,000
$$$$$$$  THIS TOTAL'S   =  $55,550 $$$$

AMAZING ISN'T IT??  Remember friends, this assumes that the
people who participate only recruit 10 people each.  Think
for a moment what would happen if they got 20 people to
participate!  Most people get 100's of participants and
many will continue to work this program, WITH YOUR NAME ON
THEM FOR YEARS!!  THINK ABOUT IT!
People are going to get details about this plan from you 'or'
someone else... the question is... Don't you want your name to
be on the Emails they will send out??
*** DON'T MISS OUT!!!
*** JUST TRY IT ONCE!!!
*** SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!
*** YOU'LL BE AMAZED!!!

ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ORDERS!
This will guarantee that the Email THEY send out with your
name and address on it will be prompt because they can't
advertise until they receive the REPORT!

GET STARTED TO-DAY: PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THE FOUR REPORTS...NOW!!
NOTES..-ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (US CURRENCY)
FOR EACH REPORT.  CHEQUES ARE NOT ACCEPTED!  Make sure the CASH
is concealed by wrapping it in two sheets of paper.
On one of those sheets write...
(A) .. the Number and Name of the Report you are Ordering.
(B) .. your E-mail address, and ..
(C) .. your name and postal address.

REPORT # 1 " The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free
on the Internet".

ORDER REPORT # 1 FROM...
HARRY FERNTHEIL
5626 WOODRIDGE STREET
HUNTSVILLE, AL  35802
USA.

PLEASE NOTE... I and every member below will work
for you also. Try us!

REPORT # 2  "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk email
JOCA VAN DEN BOS
1191 PUKAKI ST
ROTORUA, 3201
NEW ZEALAND.

REPORT  # 3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on
the Internet".
ORDER REPORT # 3 FROM....
LANCE DENTON 100 WILDWOOD RD ROCKPORT, TX 78382.
USA.

REPORT  # 4  "How to become a Millionaire Utilizing the
Power of Multilevel Marketing and the Internet".
ORDER REPORT  # 4 FROM...
MELISSA HOGENMILLER
3709 MONHEIM RD
CONOVER,  WI 54519
USA.

*******TIPS FOR SUCCESS*******
TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS!! Be prompt, professional,
follow the directions accurately-send for the four reports
'IMMEDIATELY'  so you have them when the orders start coming
in because: When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out
the requested product/report.  It is required for this to
be a legal business and they need the reports to send out
their letters (with your name on them!)
ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.
BE PATIENT AND PERSISTENT WITH THIS PROGRAM!!
If you follow the instructions exactly-results
WILL FOLLOW. $$$$.

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES*******
Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:
If you don't receive 20 orders for  REPORT  # 1 within
two weeks, continue advertising or sending e-mails until
you do.  Then, a couple weeks later you should receive at
least 100 or more orders for  REPORT  # 2. If you don't,
continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Once
you have received 100 or more orders for  REPORT  # 2, YOU
CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for you,
cash will continue to roll in!! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO
REMEMBER... Every time your name is moved down on the
list, you are placed in front of a DIFFERENT REPORT.
You can keep track of your  PROGRESS by watching which
report people are ordering from you. To generate more
income, simply send another batch of e-mails or continue
placing ads and start the whole process again!!

THERE IS NO LIMIT TO THE INCOME YOU WILL GENERATE FROM
THIS BUSINESS!

Before you make your decision as to weather or not to
participate in this program. Please answer one question.
ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR PRESENT INCOME OR JOB??  If the
answer is no, then please  look at the following facts
about this super simply  MLM program:
1.. No face to face selling, No meetings, No Inventory,
No telephone calls, No big cost to start, Nothing to learn,
No skills  needed! (Surely you know how to send an e-mail?).
2.. No equipment to buy- you already have a computer
and Internet connection- so you have everything you
need to fill orders !
3.. You are selling a PRODUCT which does  NOT COST YOU
ANYTHING TO PRODUCE OR SHIP!  E-mailing copies of
the Reports is FREE!
4.. All of your customers pay you in CASH! This program
will change your LIFE FOREVER! Look at the potential for
you to be able to quit your job and live a life of LUXURY!
that you could only dream about!

Imagine getting out of debt and buying the car and home of
your dreams and being able to work a super-high paying
leisurely easy business, from home with no overheads!
$$$  FINALLY MAKE SOME DREAMS COME TRUE !! $$$ ACT NOW!!
Take your first step towards achieving financial independence.

Order the  REPORTS and follow the PROGRAM outlined above
SUCCESS WILL BE YOUR REWARD !!!

PLEASE NOTE : If you need help with starting a business,
registering a business name, learning how income tax is
handled, etc;  contact your local office of the Small
Business Administration  (a Federal Agency) 1-800-827-5722
for free help and answers to questions. Also, The Internal
Revenue Service offers free help via the telephone and free
Seminars about business tax requirements.

Your earnings are highly dependent on your activities
and advertising. The information contained on this site
and in the report constitutes no guarantees stated or
implied.  In the event that it is determined that this
site or report constitutes a guarantee of any kind, that
guarantee is now void.

The earnings amounts listed on this site and in the
report are estimates only. If you have any questions of
the legality of this program, contact the Office of
Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal
Trade Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection in
Washington, DC. Under Bill  s 1618 TITLE III passed by
This is a ONE TIME ONLY  e-mail transmission. No request
for removal is necessary