Carl Guderian on 28 Jul 2000 09:48:47 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> intellectual property, Hollywood style

But greed is eternal! My friend, Laura, who has written freelance and found
that if you refuse this clause, a publisher will sometimes drop it. You
probably already know this, but try it anyway if you're not desperate for
the work.

Regards,

Carl