Theresa Harlan on 26 Jul 2000 15:39:51 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Announcing CAC Artists Fellowship Applications in Media, New Genre, Digital Arts

Please post the following announcement. We are trying to spread the word about our Artists Fellowship application deadline for media, new genre and digital artists. Thanks.

The California Arts Council is offering Artists Fellowships in Media (film, video, radio, scriptwriting), New Genre (installation, performance), and Digital Arts (online art only). The application deadline is September 15, 2000. The Artists Fellowship Program awards $5,000 to exemplary California artists. The application is available online at www.cac.ca.gov under Publications and Grant Applications. Applications can also be requested by calling the California Arts Council office at 916/322-6555.

Theresa Harlan
Artist in Residence, Artist Fellowship,
Multi-Cultural Arts Development & Traditional Folk Arts
California Arts Council
916/322-6393 (t)
916/322-6575 (f)