Marianne van den Boomen on 24 Jul 2000 22:27:31 -0000

[Nettime-bold] RE: <nettime> Adam Penenberg's letter of resignation to ForbesMa gazine

Op 12:50 24-07-2000 -0700 schreef Eric Miller:

>hi all, an observation: I have a hard time accepting this letter as
>authentic, when it is rife with spelling/grammatical/punctuation errors.
>>From a journalist?  See below.  Can anyone confirm the authenticity of
>this email?
>

>"(He did a phenomenal job, too.)."--punctuation

This quote is a compliment from this journalist to his editor.
This must be:
1) Really authentic because he knows he needs a good editor.
2) Really inauthentic because journalists never give their editors
compliments.

bye

Marianne van den Boomen (editor, in Dutch, so don't jump on me with
grammatcal or spelling errors...)