Dead Letter Office on Wed, 21 Jun 2000 17:13:24 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Dead Letter Update

Dear friends,

Check out our latest update to the Dead Letter Office web site
(http://www.deadletters.com).

Corporate mayhem, loving kindness, severed heads, and vending machine-side
kidnap. (Note: if you liked the Amazon letters posted to this b-board not
too long ago, there's more where that came from on our site).

Help us celebrate the Dead Letter writer in all of us and submit, children!
Wouldn't you like to see your name in darks? Next update: July 23. Keep
those letters pouring in!

Spoken true,
Ms. Patti Lyle Collins
Postmaster
http://www.deadletters.com/

Send submissions to this e-mail account or to:

The Dead Letter Office
P.O. Box 81236
Pittsburgh, PA  15217