McKenzie Wark on Mon, 19 Jun 2000 16:41:05 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] 12 New Jobs Available at Social Change - pass it on! (fwd)

"We no longer have roots, we have aerials."
http://www.mcs.mq.edu.au/~mwark
 -- McKenzie Wark

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 17:17:49 +1000
From: Sean Kidney <sean@socialchange.net.au>
To: sean@homer.socialchange.net.au
Subject: 12 New Jobs Available at Social Change - pass it on!

Use your skills for social change!

SOCIAL CHANGE MEDIA - SYDNEY

P.R. / CAMPAIGN MANAGER
You need strategic planning and relationship building skills combined
with creative flair, to manage key client campaigns.  Experience in
managing budgets, clients and creative processes a must.

P.R. / CAMPAIGN ASSISTANT
Suitable for new communications graduate.  You need to learn fast,
have initiative and be able to handle responsibility. Experience in
print management, media liaison and dealing with suppliers a plus.

Send CVs+two referees to admin@socialchange.net.au, fax: 02 9519
8940, post: Social Change, Locked Bag 199, Annandale 2038. Deadline

SOCIAL CHANGE MELBOURNE

WEB PRODUCTION COORDINATOR
manage web production and design; managing client relation ships

WEB DEVELOPER/DESIGNER
extensive HTML and web experience,javascript, commitment to www
standards; Perl, Java, interest in social change.

P.R. / PROJECT MANAGER (Superannuation/member services)
You need strategic planning and relationship building skills, along
with good print project management experience. Experience in managing
budgets, clients and creative processes a must. Superannuation
knowledge an advantage.

Send CVs to michaelm@socialchange.net.au or fax 02 9642 3977

SOCIAL CHANGE ONLINE - SYDNEY

TEAM LEADER - WEB SITES DEVELOPMENT
Support team members manage clients and projects; lead the team to new heights.

WEB PRODUCTION COORDINATOR - Senior role
Manage web production and design; experienced coordinating multiple
websites in production.

WRITER / TECH WRITER
Help us with everything from documenting our tech work and creating
user-friendly manuals to producing services information for our
clients. Relevant experience essential.

JAVA PROGRAMMER
Java + Dbs + data handling + XML. Work on content syndication,
multi-platform presentation.

SYSTEMS MANAGER
UNIX/Linux; disaster recovery, backup, capacity planning, external
clients systems, managing people.

WEB DEVELOPER/DESIGNER
Extensive HTML and web experience, javascript, commitment to www
standards; Perl, Java, interest in social change.

ADMIN/ HR ASSISTANT
Experience with spreadsheets, HR info systems, records maintenance.
Help us meet our staff needs.

Send CVs to yasmin@socialchange.net.au or fax 02 9519 8940

Sean Kidney	Social Change Australia
Director	Social Change Online