Carter Mellis on Mon, 19 Jun 2000 12:14:29 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Your business depends on it #4AF3

Email marketing is starting to boom and
you're probably wondering how you can
capitalize on this phenomenal advertising
method. Well..here is your chance!

As e-commerce grows, you need to stay
on top of your competition and keep up with
the technology.

GENIUS MARKETING STRATEGIES CAN HELP!

We can target a market that will advertise
your business effectively. NATIONWIDE OR
LOCAL TARGETING IS AVAILABLE!

You've probably seen millions of email addresses
on CD's for $50 or lots of companies offering
deals that seem too good to be true...
Well, they are!

We are professional email marketers who
take pride in our excellent customer service.

RATED #1 EMAIL MARKETERS IN
ENTREPRENEUR MAGAZINE

Get a head start on your competition today
with FREE ADVERTISING CONSULTING from
Genius Marketing Strategies.

Reply to mailto:genmark@bigfoot.com
include your:
Name:
e-mail address:
Phone#
Web site address:
Best time to reach:
Preferred to be contacted by EMAIL or PHONE
(ALL INFORMATION MUST BE INCLUDED)

We except:
VISA, MASTER CARD, AND AMERICAN EXPRESS
OR CHECK BY FAX OR PHONE.

Since you have received this message you have either responded
to one of our offers in the past or your address has been
registered with us. If you wish to be removed please reply to:
mailto:merch345@yahoo.com?subject=remove