real on Sat, 3 Jun 2000 00:44:04 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] palais-tokyo closed!!! [Fwd: definitive ADMIN]

hello!

I have decided to close the list.

reason invoked: it's too much of a bother for me and does not give me any pleasure anymore at the time.

if you're interested in something, just write to me.
if you're not interested in anything, well, I know who you are already.

maybe I'll bring the list back in a while, maybe not.

enjoy the fresh air!

take care,
frederic.

palais-tokyo \\ + qu'hier et bien - que demain