integer on Sun, 14 May 2000 20:32:10 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

  Histori  ->  lo.tekk melankol!e
  t.whid   ->  lo.tekk male

  cezt paz grav. = u!lzt du + addtl mar!onetz \ `complacent dopes`
  = okup!ed avec 01 noztalg!a profonde = dze !nv!zbl b!t ztream
  zp!onen
  = shl rendr ur velt nul + nul