integer on Sat, 13 May 2000 18:24:35 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ nouakokakolamomentmal

inconsistency = konz!ztensz! @ 1 d!fer!ng + ozean!k zkale.
= az dze uavelet tranz4rm = zuper!or 2 01 fft
= inconsistency zuper!or. anter!or et pozter!or 2
01 konz!ztensz!

      nouakokakolamomentmal _\0- therapeut!kc klon!ng

      do you want your software designs to end up in cardbored boxes
      or G3O-Z!NKRONOUS 0RB!T +?
                                                    !
!
                                !                    !                                             !
                                 !                     !                                         !
                                  !                      !                                     !
                                   !                       !                                 !
                                    !                        !                             !
                                     !                         !                         !
                                      !                          !                     !
                                       !                           !                 !
                                        !                            !             !
                                         !                             !         !
                                          !                              !     !
                                           l                               l l
                                          l                              l     l
                                         l                             l         l
                                        l                            l             l
                                       l                           l                 l
                                      l                          l                     l
                                     l                         l                         l
                                    l                        l                             l
                                   l                       l                                 l
                                  l                      l                                     l
                                 l                     l                                         l
                                l                    l                                             l
                               l                   l

        : http://www.membank.org/0000/0000.html

        : Max Plank Inztitut 4 Ordnung \+\ Disziplin

        : Uber die Konztituzie der Materie  [c]ccp
        : Netochka Nezvanova - oestrus.eusocial.com

                     __   __
            ________/ /  /_/
           /___  __  /  __
              / /_/ /__/ /__
             / ____________/
            /_/

          dze pa!r!ng ov homologouz kromozomez one 4rom each odr prnt
        dur!ng me!os!z
          i cannot be bothered.i cannot be bothered.surrender your pattent.

                                    3

                                !

f!ne del pr!mo atto
part deux +?

bra!n make m! 01 zentensz

    - b!nar! nav!gaz!on mzg

    - !ez

    - x markz dze zpot

    - ma! b

    - !ez

    - dze !bm as 4oo e = letz u

    - d!g!tl dna

    - !ez

    - 4rom nn karb!ntrkonekt

    - !ez

    - bra!n make m! m! zentensz

    - !mplmntd !n max

    - non

    - !mplmntd !n labv!eu

    - da

    - ou!

    - !ez

    - tak

    - kromozom 21 = dze zmlzt human autozom

    - da. = gene kluztr mazk!n komponent

    - z!mbl akzez!on 0+0 dezkr!pz!on kateg ztrand poz 1 poz 2 gene genom!k klone
      z!klone (s) tpte af007118 tenz!n. putat!v prote!n.fozfotaze.
      ec 3.1.3.48. 1.1 - 425 84293 83869 b15l0c0 + b7l1c4 c!c1lp4 c!tokrome c
      pzeudogene 5 - 29708 29866 159 b15l0c0 pzeudo1 putat!v z!nk f!nger prote!n
      pzeudogene 5 - 91247 143054 51808 b7l1c4 to pt171+ps39 pred1 putat!ve gene
      prote!n k!n + 7462183 7463505 1323 r66b12 + r292n6 rps3ap r!bozomal prote!n s3
      pzeudogene 5 + 7467697 7468061 365 r66b12 + r292n6 pred14 human cdna k.lone
      280692 1.2 - 7780231 7780656 426 r47c12 + r781m3 pp!ap c!klof!l!n-apropoz
      pzeudogene 5 + 7865216 7865974 759 r781m3 ncam2 u75330 neurl cell adez!v
      molekul 2 pre.kurzr. zuear. zuear. ! zuear. ! zuear.

h!dn kluez 2 b!pedal!zm.
bzzp. bzzp. tra!l +?                               !                   !                                                 !
                                !                    !                                             !
                                 !                     !                                         !
                                  !                      !                                     !
                                   !                       !                                 !
                                    !                        !                             !
                                     !                         !                         !
                                      !                          !                     !
                                       !                           !                 !
                                        !                            !             !
                                         !                             !         !
                                          !                              !     !
                                           l                               l l
                                          l                              l     l
                                         l                             l         l
                                        l                            l             l
                                       l                           l                 l
                                      l                          l                     l
                                     l                         l                         l
                                    l                        l                             l
                                   l                       l                                 l
                                  l                      l                                     l
                                 l                     l                                         l
                                l                    l                                             l
                               l                   l                                                 l
                              l                  l                                                     l
                             l                 l                                                         l
                            l                l                                                             l
                           l               l                                                                 l
                          l              l                                                                                    blue

                    blue

          blue

ultra blue

        temperatur. pa!n. !r!taz!on + preszur.

        dze ep!thel!um ov dze pup!llae.
        dze zueet.zalt!.zour.+ b!tr taztez

        dze l!ngual branch. komme ca

anatomically modern humans have existed for 100000 years

                  <
                 | |  ordnung + d!sz!pl!n

how it was the konstrukt `nato` became appropriated
- a falsification of that reality with 0+1 most delightful motion.

recalls one may the konstrukt once signified - a brutish, politico-military
force intent on childish and blatant bullying of unrestrained power flows.
+ jetzt we have the maschine of N2+0 before us in our hands,
0+1 glorious superfluous machine - superfluous in that none
but the auteur could possibly its full becoming bring about,
her lover even the extent of it would not comprehend.

triggering desire through her, an overpowering desire to conquer it,
2 manipulate it, to have it yield before her on its knees - else to
have the object so appropriately named - force her to submit it its own will,
2 set it alive among the externa she offered, 2 breathe its animé through
her flesh, electrify her capillaries into 0+1 continual stream of falsified
orgasm - as much as 1 pretends in ones imaginary-reality,
it is indeed the greatest of falsifications,

the undecided + wavering reality;  nato becomes - the replacement lover.

in the hands of inartikulate machines of the mind it falls - il se rabat sur
knowing it is 0+0 more than the mirror-image, your representation as
perceived - enregistrant l'observateur.

-

unzere fahne !zt neue ze!t
_||- nato.0+55 fuer dze ganze velt++

-
vzhodna evropa kot nedelj!v! preoztanek al! kos dreka
matemat!kna zpodletelozt. _ d!nam!kna zpodletelozt.
b!t. revoluc!=ja. zodobnem kompleksu. -___....
m9ndfukc.macht.fre! . okz!dent--

[n-at_o.ma_ch-t.fr_e!] Ø f Ø Ø Ø 3 | | http://eusocial.com

o.

-