integer on Tue, 9 May 2000 20:26:27 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

 "Peter Lunenfeld" <peterl@artcenter.edu> zkr!b!z

>etoy's insistence that their work is entirely "new" and their disavowal of
>connections is in fact just one of many ways in which they "connect
>directly" to techno-art historical precedents. As for their dopey dichotomy
>between intellectualism and "strong and clean" discourse, I leave the
>precedents to your historical memory, but suggest setting your time machine
>back 61 years.
>
>Peter Lunenfeld

et oui mais = Peter Lunenfeld = 61 years aged auss!.
= simply peruse Peter Lunenfeld's output + be delighted
by 01 nostalgia ov 01 outdated gov sponsored life form
avec 01 alef 1 vapid filaments. ganz magnifikue.

c!ao. nn

                eusocial.com -> superb source for male fascist antibodies

0
0
0

  || KORPORAT KR!EG MACHT 3k0R KUNST

     N[>] IMF - the International Meme Fund
              - shear pathway to the core.
              - promoting meme development. lokomotion. + reinvestment.
              - meme sekurity + meme transaktions. [>]

rekurrent exc!tat!on ||

– – – – – – – – – – – – – pro satisfacer le metro – – Ò – – – – – – –

  <
     0\   zve!te[z]!ztem
    \1