Peter Fogarty on Mon, 8 May 2000 00:28:41 +0200 (CEST)

Re: [Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> It's not me it's my genes, or is it my memes?

At 1119 05/08/2000, you wrote:

>Ana Viseu wrote:
>
> > It's not me it's my genes, or is it my memes?
>
>Actually, it could be just our jeans...
>
>The main problem with the current genetic model is it's failure to
>acknowledge the
>other, far more elusive half of the Equation of Life :
>
>"Energy"
>
>The cellular, electronic pulse.

the frequency of our vibrations needs to be discovered by science. These
blinkered fools need to study some more new age philosophy, and maybe try
and actualise Rinpoche's Book of Living and Dying into some kind of
scientific tradition. These guys are looking at the barnacles on the
toenails instead of looking up and actually realising there's a giant
there, to be discovered. But, what do you know, from scientists who lose
their pencils all the time . . .