Terrence J Kosick on Sun, 7 May 2000 05:54:54 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: FLUXLIST: The Early Video Project

Terrence writes;

The Early Video Project site is an important link to the past for new media.

Way to go Davidson Gigliotti.

The Early Video Project Supported by; Emily Harvey of the Emily Harvey Gallery,
New York;
and Francesco Conz, Editions Francesco Conz, Verona, Italy.

terrence kosick
artnatural