zana poliakov on Fri, 24 Mar 2000 09:59:50 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] hacker's icon by zana poliakoff

hacker's icon
cut&paste
by zana poliakoff
http://www.cyberkuhinja.co.yu/icon

in the electronic age we carry the whole humanity as our skin.- McLuhan.

...will someone please explain the reason for this strange behaviour...
duran duran (skin trade)

[ The future masters of technology will have to be lighthearted and
intelligent.
The machine easily masters the grim and the dumb. ]
Marshall McLuhan, 1969

a href: so, behold the cultural jihad ... (cult of the dead cow,
hacker's group)

a href: superhuman (ubermensch) topic in Nietzsche's philosophy;
superhuman will bring new values. superman in Greek hyperantropos..

>>Hacking means deconstructing a tool to understand its working
 and to reconstruct in a personal, creative way. <<

a href: list der Vernunft (germ. the cunning of the reason) a term in
Hoegel's philosophy: reason functions according to an aim and in order
to reach its objective, it submits everything to itself without noticing
it. Hoegel thinks that the providence of God in relation to the world
and the world's process is an absolute cunning.

a href: Kant - the thing itself - what exists and how do we recognize
the existing. I do not have a comprehension of how myself is, but only
of how I appear to myself.

pop up message: ... justifying the reasons for notorious.

SML - saboteur's manipulation lab(yrinth)
subject - myth - logos
speculation - mimesis - list der vernunft
stereotype - method - lust
size - man - lipstick/label

SML - size does matter after all.
...does it have to be serious?..duran duran