melinda rackham on Mon, 20 Mar 2000 23:55:30 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Be Avantgarde - Buy Net.Art

NEW: artcart - The First Online Net.Art Store
++ Opening March 23 at 8 p.m (GMT+1) ++

If you want to discover the latest trends in contemporary art, if you are
interested in the young and modern art and if editions and multiples are or
could become beginnerīs drugs for you, artcart is the right place for you.

We have an exciting and multifaceted spectrum of the net.art scene to
offer. The works which will play a leading role at artcart are innovative,
lively and playful, but they always point out the way ahead.

Be Avantgarde - Buy Net.Art
artcart proudly presents works of eminent contemporary artist:

Annie Abrahams, Blank/Jeron, Heath Bunting, Valery Grancher, Takuji Kogo,
Mouchette, J. R. Leegte, Peter Luining/LFOUNDATION, mi_ga, Melinda Rackham,
Erwin Redl, Pavu, Tina LaPorta

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

We cordially invite you to attend the vernissage to be held:
http://www.artcart.de at 8:00 p.m. on Thursday, 23 March,
and we will be pleased if we will be able to greet you there!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

We have plenty to offer where art is concerned.
You are cordially invited to attend the following special events:

Make use of the frankfurt-i-boosters
provided by PAVU and artcart:

Date: Thursday, 23 March, 8:00 p.m. (GMT+1)
http://www.artcart.de