melinda rackham on Sun, 19 Mar 2000 05:13:24 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> crush: a response to crash

>little joy). The museum does not fear the net at all, as suggested below.
>The opposite is true, they hate the screen. Steve Dietz's only sin (other

i should imagine that museums now love net.art because they can still
get away with paying net.artist so little to link to or show thier
work.. now when all of us take out sites offline unless we are paid
similarly to the other types of artist that show in museums..i don't
see how that will change..

melinda

melinda rackham

		sHe needs to know your name