integer on Sat, 11 Mar 2000 10:57:21 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: THEORY MUSIC - \/\ anti[KM]

>THEORY MUSIC
>
>"Theory Music" is a collection of sound works by Bernhard Loibner. These
>works were created originally for Kunstradio, a weekly radio art program
>on the Austrian Broadcasting Corporation, and for other related network
>projects. "Theory Music" was released on CD as part of Edition
>Kunstradio in February 2000. The on-line version is available at:
>http://www.allquiet.org/theorymusic/ .

1stly

    Netochka Nezvanova  :  refuszd komm!ss!onz \ !nv!tat!onz
    farmerz manual. schoemer haus. cagl!ar! ea soc. orf kunst rad!o.
    ultra korporat fazc!st organ!zat!e v2 amsterdam.leonardo music journal.
    teleportaz!a.!kk  + etc + etc + etc

2ndly

     kompare ma! output of korporat fasc!zt male elemnt - Bernhard Loibner
     avec Netochka Nezvanova zplend!d osc!laz!onz

     http://www.god-emil.dk/=cw4t7abs/krop3rom/r3v.html
     http://m9ndfukc.com/botz/solaris.html
     http://m9ndfukc.com/botz/smtp55o.html

     = belou !ntakt plz f!nd Bernhard Loibner.z korporat fasc!zt zkema

     = thuz ma! plz 4mulat 0+1 prznl konztataz!e pozt 0+1 met!kulouz anal!z!z
       apropoz konglomerat zerfz ++

c!ao. nn.

_||- konglomeratz != kompet.
     0+1 kompend!um ov korporat \\ male fasc!zt refusz

     http://www.m9ndfukc.org/konkurs/00.html

--------------    | |

_______+++_____
the . science . of . noise
_____________--

- the precise construction/restructuring of noise in an environment
inhabited by representation, relativization and allusion enables the
analysis of the constant barrage of generated noise interpolated
abstract and vocal social commentary. If the decisive level of social analysiis
in language then this is highly indicative of the move of the higher
societies toward digitization. A collapse of unification through multiplicity,
KROP3ROM||A9FF is an exponent of opposing ideals, of postmodern artistic and
political thought.

KROP3ROM||A9FF is a language game. However the rules are either entirely
non-existent or require a constant updating of intellectual and social
systems knowledge. Most certainly, the positions of speaker (the music itself),
the listener and referent of information (in this context information replaces
the narrative element) create a relation of mutual exteriority.
A cohesive communicative vehicle it is not, where as a form, or structure within
which a communicative discourse can take place, it excels if the listener is competent.
This work is unavoidably incoherent to the ill-informed.

Here, the discursive temporality is circular, not linear like most
scientific discourse, and like most [repetition teaches humans]
complicated musical forms only upon repeated listening is the information
relayed with any clarity. In this context the work takes on credibility as
a commentary on social forces (the darker nature of much of its length suggests
condemnation and support of fascist values) and scientific language (where it
plays its own game - it is incapable, like science, of
legitimizing other language games).

The status of legitimization takes on two tendencies, each of which appear to
extend in conflicting directions. First, it develops its own self justification with
its internal imagery and compositional techniques of unification through
thematic structures (rhythmically and referentially), confirming its musical
cohesion. Secondly, science (the science of computer music, of social commentary,
of politics and economy) expands its relation to society, or the instrumentality
of society. Computerization enables both these opposing tendencies and Kroperom
is circular in its internal referentiality.

The theory of computerization has provided a model for the system control
that equates contingency with noise. The ideal: to eliminate contingency
and maximize control by the system. The elimination of contingency here points
to the reprezentationality in KROP3ROM||A9FF of social currency.
Perhaps most relevant is the appearance of a sample of the system control machine
Alpha60 from Godard's Alphville. The control of society by a mainframe computer
and its inevitable faults made only apparent with the arrival of a man
from an outside 'democratic' society. Like the multiplication of sites of
power and resistance on the .net and currents in modern politics and economic
management, there seems an effort to complicate the social and extricate it from
the theoretical clutches of analytic and dialectic reason.
KROP3ROM||A9FF redefines noise structure as a locus of contingency, absence
of subject and linguistic uncertainty.

This work exemplifies certain issues brought about due to the
emergence of computerization. A powerful discourse in systems management,
as complicated and formulaic as Hesse's Glass Bead Game, and probably as vague.
Though it may express the foundational theme: that our existence is becoming
increasingly characterized by machines, it challenges the instability of
digitization while remaining within the set itself. A degree in higher mathematics
would be desirable to fully comprehend the chaotic structures of KROP3ROM||A9FF.
The macro points to frameworks similar to fractal patterns, demonstrating order
and presence of pattern in apparently irregular systems.

In KROP3ROM||A9FF there is no centered subject directing the listener
through a narrative, more a multidimensional logic of deleuzian strata
and assemblages, recalling the disfunctionality of concept and subject.
Is KROP3ROM||A9FF the disciplined consciousness of a scientist or social theorist?
The highly developed non-linearity contextualizes the binary
logic of the current systems as weak, proclaiming an anti-authoritarian stance.
Clearly acknowledging the intertextuality that constitutes social and musical
structures as a proliferation of linguistic instability giving rise to
increasingly unintelligible tendencies, KROP3ROM||A9FF is a radical non-centered work mitigating the suspect notion of freedom as the flux of desire.

0+002 - http://m9ndfukc.com/botz/smtp55o.html

_____...___.____ 0f0003.m2zk!n3nkunzt_|-art!kl nummer 0+28.

detektion of onset + offset asynchrony in multikomponent komplexes.
diskriminating standard stimulus from signal stimulus
audibility as crisis and kommodification in sine.x

___________________|||||||

dze no!sz ztruktur as system degraded to an abstract totality
inspired by the urge to actualize itself as it arrives into tension with other
its audibility as subject, acquires urgency evoked by experience \ stored data \ memory module
its central impulses mobilized by the objective tendencies of the crisis itself.

accelerating along 0+1 hyperbolic path the system resists delimitation
in an obscure anti-synthesis force of will.
as consequence of audibility the audible gains awareness of
self-internal structure, self-habitation.
its actualization - its loss of maschinik autonomy, incurs an internal dialectic:
retain self-alienation,
experience internal kommodities simultaneously with event, whilst regarded as an
external structure engaged in recursive reflection.

its impulses manifested in exterior structures
it is alienated under a regime of ownership
its becoming audible becomes a means of production.
the industrialization of audibility kommodified - the relationship between
labor of production and the event comprehends the self-generation of linear
audibility as process, the objektivisation as generation of a confronting object
as alienation of the event to the process [ kapitilization ] and
the resolution of this alienation.

actualization alone permits comprehension of the essence of production
and the objective event: an actual becoming of entity - the result of its
process of audibility.

as an existing event, in an effort to preserve self-experience it defines
self-author of self-development. if the process of audibility is
interpreted as the experiential basis of the kommodification of a self-generation process
it eventuates that recognition of the self at stages of production
permits the resolution of the alienation of temporal existence.
critical insight into the dialectic of alienated production and kommodification attains
practical efficacy within the system, arising out of the objective krisis complex.

dze no!sz ztruktur as one kommodified system of recursive discourse impedes
examination as a konsummate territorialized product.
internal events engaged in non-deterministik circulation, insist on non-fixity of form.
consequently the system's architecture may be generalized only as embracing   [relays]
the means of production rezultant of the means of production -
it is a massless object, an abstrakt maschine capable of accelerating endlessly,
its capacity directly dependent upon the practical appropriation of internal
events which are measured in accordance to their relations in discourse.
the value of the commodity is subsequently analyzed in terms of explanations of
event relationships as utilized in temporal audible space.

\\

d!fferent!al d.ka! on 0+1 dezolate plane ov debr!z
ccccellofane spasz
!nhab!td w!th !mmater!al 4rmz enkloz!ng
komplecx !nternl referentz
ccccel-konzeptual!szd 4mat!onz dzat =
flatl! abrogate object!v anal!s!z

-
-
-

relat!v!zt!kc effektz bg!n zett!ng !n

-
-
-

alternat!v h!ztor!ez + parallel un!versez

- art!kl nummer 0+28. anti[KŸM]m9ndfukc.com

  <
     0\   zve!te[z]!ztem
    \1

-

ma!ntenant - dze !mpotent m9nd akt!v!t! ov