scotartt on Fri, 3 Mar 2000 11:03:20 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

c'mon antiorp is that the best you can do? recycle the same insults around
and around like a broken record. like i'm so insulted.

signed,
lo.tekk brute
korporat male fascist

PS Someone once told me they think you're not a NATO agent, I can't see any
reason why, I think you are. That someone also tells me you make great
noise/music; i've heard some a long time ago before you alienated me from
your output and once upon a time i could agree. However i cannot excuse
behaviour designed to disrupt co-operatively built  social networks for
personal self-promotion [oh yeah, that means abiding by the rules]. You
might want to think about that. Revolution is more than spouting a few
slogans.