scotartt on Wed, 1 Mar 2000 22:17:13 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

From: M9NDFUKC <integer@www.god-emil.dk>
To: <integer@www.god-emil.dk>

Please note: this is a one time email. If you don't like it, please email
integer@www.god-emil.dk with the message 'Please Remove M9ndfukc' and we
will never send you another message again.
~~~

M9ndfukc, the poorly engineered Belurussian-CIA joint venture terror weapon
now being run by the Serbian genocidal gangster ARKAN [from the grave], a
good buddy of and shock troop provider to MILOSEVIC terror-ruler of
'Greater Serbia', in concert with KLA sex-slave overlords, is today the
only piece of software known to have succumb'd to the Y2K bug. Based from a
secret location in Denmark, loaned to She/He/It by the child pornography
ring s/h/it helps fund, s/h/it's spaghetti-code entwined itself around
s/h/it's tiny little mind and strangulated all oxygen supply from s/h/it's
brain. Approximately 3 minutes after the birth of the new nettiem channels
s/h/it's vicious, personal, unreadable, illogical, delusional, paranoid
rantings were once again clogging up internet routers as part of  a
half-baked ill-concieved plan to make the net a useless bastion of
worship to s/h/it's own line noize styleee childish B1FF rantings. [[ed
note: already bad style in 1989]]

Acting like an immature 8 year old, m9ndfukc fukcs s/h/it's own mind,
bathing s/h/it in deadly radiation by sitting too near the monitor;
s/h/it's hold on reality rapidly deterioriates each day and with every post
s/h/it spews and/or spams.

We can confirm the rumours circulating that the m9ndfukc software was of
interest to the NSA, the CIA, MI6, DSD, GCHQ, MOSSAD, MAJESTIC/MJ-12,
ILLUMINATUS, and the KNIGHTS OF THE ROSICRUCIAN CROSS and several other
agencies whose name we dare not mention were interested in the m9ndfukc
software as possible pyschological warfare agent; however we are also
authorised to reveal that on inspection, its usefulness was quickly
realised to be of limited value for any realistic psy-ops. Instead the
multi-agency inspection team decided to alternately take some pictures of
s/h/it in several compromising postions, the results of which are
well-known to many in Usenet groups alt.sex.bestiality.*.

Due to poor design and implementation of s/h/it's reality function:

public class realityInterface
    extends distortionField
    implements mindlessRant
    throws spazAttack
    (java.class.lang.String email)
    {
        if (email.equals('reason'))
        {
            mindlessRant(viciously_attack);
        } else {
            return void;
        }
    }

no guarantees of internet safety can be given at this time. However, a
good pull on s/h/it's power plug by any friendly agent in the vicinity
will rectify the situation nicely. A reward notice will shortly be posted.

NATO jets are now on a heading to bombard s/h/it's docimile. Please stand
clear.

---

ANTI0RP: there is a big difference between 'shutting you down' and merely
complaining about your pathetic disruptive spamming behaviour to your ISP.
So get off your childish, neurotic hobby horse or get more of your own
back. YOU are the fascist, ranting how everyone's against you, creating
division whereever you go, abusing public freely given net resources. YOU
are the reason I am shutting autonomous.org down. We have had enough of
YOUR fascist crap.

signed,
PROUD TO BE korporat fasc!zt+male

PS misquote this email all you like, I'll do the same to you.