Kristoffer Gansing on Thu, 26 Oct 2017 19:47:50 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Research Values call for papers, transmediale 2018

.
Dear nettime subscribers,

For transmediale 2018, we are organizing our yearly research workshop in close connection with the festival itself, as a cooperation with Aarhus University and the Brandenburg Center for Media Studies – ZeM. Under the title Research Values, the next workshop looks to reflect on and extend the festival theme of "face value".

The workshop is open to PhD students and independent artists with research practice. Deadline for abstracts is Nov 1st. Follow the link below for the full details.

https://transmediale.de/content/research-values-call-for-papers

kind regards,
Kristoffer Gansing
artistic director transmediale