metazoa.org on Tue, 10 May 2016 06:39:44 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> CURRENT SCREENSAVER: Jiří Topínka /R.I.P./

.
Jiří Topínka is based in Brno, Czech Republic. He is a painter, new media artist and the WINNER of SPECIAL AWARD #2 of SSG Preloader Competition In his winning work, he thematizes the almost forgotten, yet very actual and for the ScreenSaverGallery also a critical issue. He has created an original screensaver based on the aesthetics of what used to be seen on our screens at the times the CRT monitors had to be using screen saving processes.

[more at: http://screensaver.metazoa.org/jiri-topinka-r-i-p/]

Save Your Screen!
http://screensaver.metazoa.org