Chiara Passa on Fri, 18 Dec 2015 23:04:27 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> It’s too complicated by Emilie Gervais at the Widget Art Gallery!

.
Dear friends & colleagues,

I'm glad to present "It’s too complicated (Exploration Of Space Mix)" by Emilie Gervais
At the Widget Art Gallery http://www.chiarapassa.it/wag
December 19 2015 - February 15 2016. Web-App cross-device and platform. It's always available the osx-dashboard version at http://www.chiarapassa.it/TheWidgetArtGallery.html  Enjoy the show!

Warm regards, Chiara Passa

About the SHOW

It’s too complicated (Exploration Of Space Mix) by Emilie Gervais.
Use code “bbgirl2020” for 20% off your purchase 🏼
so you can do all the talkin’
https://soylentroom.bandcamp.com/

About the WAG

Due to our needs that seem to be increasingly handheld, WAG was born on 2009! The Widget Art Gallery is a mini single art gallery room fitting into people's pocket. Every month, the WAG hosts a solo digital art exhibition related to its dynamic site-specific context. So the WAG works both as a sort of kunsthall showing temporary exhibitions and also as museum conserving all the past shows inside an online archive that creates a permanent collection.
WAG website http://www.chiarapassa.it/TheWidgetArtGallery.html

--
Chiara Passa - media artist
chiarapassa@gmail.com