lola on Wed, 5 Aug 2015 20:42:37 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Call for Applications! Fabricating Empathy: Art, Technology, and Outer Space - School of Machines, Making & Make-Believe

.

Eager to push the boundaries of art, technology and imagination?

School of Machines, Making & Make-BelieveÂis excited to announce 'Fabricating Empathy: Art, Technology, and Outer Space', an exploration into theÂintersection of technology, art, design and human emotion.ÂExpert instructors stemming from RCA in London will lead workshops over a four week period in Berlin, Germany covering all aspects of digital fabrication, including 3D modelling, machining, and speculative design methodologies. Final work will be shown in Berlin and as part of London Design Week.

This is a unique opportunity to learn the ins- and outs of digital fabrication, explore the limits of your own imagination and have your work shown in both Berlin and London.

Dates: August 31-- September 27 (four weeks, full-time)

Location: ACUD MACHT NEU Kunsthaus in Berlin, Germany + FabLab Berlin

To learn more, ask questions and submit an application, visitÂhttp://schoolofma.org.

APPLY NOW before spaces run out!

Application deadline: 9 August 2015

School of Machines, Making & Make-Believe

ACUD MACHT NEU

VeteranenstraÃe 21.

10119 Berlin Mitte

info@schoolofma.org

schoolofma.org

ABOUT

School of Machines, Making & Make-Believe is an organisation dedicated to the imaginative and non-sensical exploration of art, technology, and human connection. Weâre passionate about interactivity and storytelling. We enjoy learning and playing with tools that make our brains and our dreams come to life! Wanna join us?

We create new experimental formats for learning. We run several intensive full-time four-week programs in Berlin, Germany, with plans to take our programs to various locations around the world in 2016 for Spring and Fall.

We invite creative people of all kinds -- artists, teachers, technologists, makers, engineers, designers, the curious, people passionate about learning and creativity, those who secretly desire to create something meaningful -- all are encouraged to apply.

Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news and updates.

Send us an email at:Âinfo@schoolofma.org

FOLLOW US:

TWITTER: @schoolofmaaa

FACEBOOK: School of Machines, Making & Make-Believe

INSTAGRAM: schoolofma