Alan Sondheim on Thu, 1 May 2014 23:25:14 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Alan Sondheim Interview by Bruce Barber

.

Alan Sondheim Interview by Bruce Barber

Interview with Alan Sondheim during his art residency
at NSCAD University with fellow artist and NSCAD
professor, Bruce Barber, April 16 & 17th 2014, Halifax.
The interview took place in two sessions. (I must say
I was delighted with the opportunity to do this! The
interview is an hour and a quarter; I think it's worth
it. - A.S.)

http://www.alansondheim.org/bbinterview.mp3