Jonathan Marshall on Fri, 7 Jun 2013 20:15:52 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Networks of disorder

.

Pardon the self advertisement.
This was my latest collective project; a special edition of the journal Global Networks. I'm afraid people  might need access to a university library to get it, but if you write to me, i can at least send you my articles.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/glob.2013.13.issue-3/issuetoc

Disordering network theory: an introduction (pages 279–289)
JONATHAN PAUL MARSHALL and JAMES GOODMAN

The information society: permanent crisis through the (dis)ordering of networks (pages 290–309)
JONATHAN PAUL MARSHALL

The tangled hydra: developments in transglobal peer-to-peer culture (pages 310–329)
FRANCESCA DA RIMINI

Nonlinear causality in Castells's network society: disorder as problem and opportunity under globalization (pages 330–344)
BOB HODGE

Humanitarian collective security: restoring order? (pages 345–362)
JAMES GOODMAN

Second Italy: distance education in a Second-Life international studies project (pages 363–376)
ILARIA VANNI

‘Disorderly conduct’: on the unruly rules of public communication in social network sites (pages 377–390)
ELKE WAGNER and MARTIN STEMPFHUBER

Worlds to endure: weathering disorder from Arnhem Land to Chicago (pages 391–409)
JEREMY WALKER

Democracy or autonomy? Indymedia and the contradictions of global social movement networks (pages 410–424)
TODD WOLFSON

UTS CRICOS Provider Code: 00099F
DISCLAIMER: This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or
attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
this message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the
sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of the University of Technology Sydney.
Before opening any attachments, please check them for viruses and defects.

Think. Green. Do.