Authentic Cuba Travel on Fri, 15 Mar 2013 00:25:20 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> Booking Now: USA Cuba Education & Cultural Tours April- June 2013

.
Title: Authentic Cuba Travel | Newsletter March 2013
For the online version please view Authentic Cuba Travel Newsletter March 2013
To drop your subscription, use any of the unsubscribe links available
January 2013 Cuba Tours

As a value subscriber of our newsletter and e-mail updates, we do our best to keep you posted on the status of our tours in timely fashion. This way, you always have one last chance to book your Cuba tour before they are closed.

We wanted to share this information with you to give you the heads up. If you are interested in joining any of the below listed tours, please do click on the BOOK NOW bottom or give us a call.

Please, remember the 100 or 150 referral discount we offer you if you invite family, friends or colleagues to join our tours. In most tours you can even get to travel for free! Check out the COST section in each tour for further information.

Cuba for Educators April 2013Cuba Educational & Cultural Tour II