Bishop Zareh on Fri, 4 Nov 2011 05:27:29 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> .: Occupy Austin Launches Revolutionary Radio Station

.

PRESS RELEASE: OCT 15, 2011
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
AUSTIN TEXAS USA

Occupy Austin Launches Revolutionary Radio Station
Global Broadcast Launch Date: October 15, 2011
http://www.OccupyRadioAustin.com

We are an online streaming radio station dedicated to telling the stories and playing the music of the 99%. Our 24/7 schedule includes news from the Global Revolution, stories from people just like you, and music to dream by.

We are looking for submissions from bands, songwriters, DJs, poets, comedians, and average individuals; anyone who supports and wants to Occupy together. To send us a song, simply attach the MP3 of your song to an email and send it to:

mymusicoccupies@gmail.com
.

When you have 99% of music lovers listening, they want to hear it all; so please, send all genres, styles and languages.

If you would like like to share your 99% story or, share with others why you support the Occupy Movement, record your message of 1-3 minutes and send it in MP3 format to:

99voices@gmail.com

to be played during our broadcast. For instructions on how to record and email your story in two simple steps, visit our website.

We are 100% volunteer operated, and operate 100% commercial free. If you would like to volunteer in Austin, or remotely, we have plenty to do whether you have 30 minutes or, a whole day. To volunteer, please email:

volunteer@occupyradioaustin.org

Join Us October 15th at City Hall at 5pm in Austin and be sure to share this message with anyone you know that would like to lift up their voice in solidarity.

Together,
The Crew of Occupy Radio Austin
Support locally, speak globally.
http://www.OccupyRadioAustin.org