marc garrett on Tue, 4 Oct 2011 11:44:38 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Some thoughts on returning from ISEA 2011 in Istanbul.

.
Some thoughts on returning from ISEA 2011 in Istanbul.

By Ruth Catlow.

It is ever more urgent for us to develop functional infrastructures for imaginative interdisciplinary exchange and collaboration.

Our Sunday morning panel, Re-rooting Digital Culture- Media Art Ecologies (http://t.co/0nfyo1Pr), with Helen Varley Jamieson, Paula Crutchlow, Michel Bauwens and Sophie Jerram, was shaped by the emerging debate surrounding these issues. This blog post attempts to relate what happened in our panel in connection with these and other linked ideas and occurrences.

http://www.furtherfield.org/blog/ruth-catlow/re-rooting-digital-culture-%E2%80%93-isea-2011