Praxis (Delia and Brainard Carey) on Fri, 24 Jun 2011 00:54:19 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Praxis collaborates with James Franco on Kickstarter

.

Hello,

This is Brainard and Delia Carey of Praxis, and we want to share this exciting kickstarter project we have launched with James Franco. It is a Museum of Non-Visible Art curated by Vallejo Gantner of PS122 in New York.

It is a new project in which we are selling conceptual works of art.

This is a very real dream and we would like you to consider investing in it, so it can flower.

Kickstarter is a platform that lets people like you, help to build ideas than can change the world.

We are also in a biennial in Europe in Ljubljana, Slovenia this fall and other shows before then in NYC, but we hope you will like this new project and will join the collectors who have already begun buying work from this museum.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/praxis/museum-of-non-visible-art-praxis-and-james-franco

With love,

Brainard and Delia Carey

P.S. Please ask us if you have any questions!

This message was sent to geert@xs4all.nl from:

Brainard Carey | 29th street | New York, NY 10011

Manage Your Subscription