art+architecture on Sun, 17 Apr 2011 21:10:39 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Call for Proposals (2ND KUMASI BIENNIAL SYMPOSIUM: COMMUNITY ARTS IN FOCUS)

.
Dear Colleague,

Greetings!

Just to keep you in the loop: Attached is a Call for Participation in the â2nd Kumasi Biennial Symposium: Community Arts in Focusâ.  Specifically, we are looking to make cross-cultural and cross-discplinary collaborations an integral part of our engagement with the Ashanti community.  And we ask that you please post, or distribute to others in your circle of contacts you think might be interested in this opportunity.

The event is organized by Nka Foundation in cooperation with the Center for Cultural and African Studies (Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology) and the Center for National Culture in Kumasi. Here is the official Press Release: (http://www.prlog.org/11380002-ghana-2nd-kumasi-biennial-symposium-calls-for-participation-in-its-kumasi-curio-kiosks-ii-project.html).

We appreciate your continued support.

Good wishes

Barthosa Nkurumeh, PhD. Project Director

Project Web Site: www.nkafoundation.org