Digital in Berlin on Sat, 9 Apr 2011 07:20:24 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Digital in Berlin News 04/2011 | Next Shows & Events

.
Dear Friends and Music Lovers,
It is our pleasure to announce a couple of exciting shows over the forthcoming weeks. Here's the line-up for our next monthly Music Salon:

Svarte Greiner (NO) LIVE (Type, Digitalis)
Decks: Digital in Berlin & Guests
Tuesday, 19.04.2011 | Doors: 20:00 | Concert: 21:00
The KissKiss Ballroom | Wolliner Straße 18-19 | 10435 Berlin/Mitte
File under: Soundscapes, Ambient, Imaginary Film Scores

For more Information about and sounds by the artist please check:
http://www.digitalinberlin.de/svarte-greiner-the-kiss-kiss-ballroom-berlin/

And you can find attached the entire program for the whole series from now until the end of July including appearances by Schneider TM, Aidan Baker, Stefanie Sixt & Markus Mehr, Masayoshi Fujita and more.
We would also like to take the opportunity to recommend to you the following exceptional upcoming shows:

The Books (US) LIVE (Temporary Residence, Tomlab)
Tuesday, 26.04. 2011 | 20:00 CET
Volksbühne | Linienstraße 227 | 10178 Berlin/Mitte
File under: Spoken Word, Folk, Sample-driven collage pieces
More: http://www.digitalinberlin.de/the-books-berlin-2011/

Battles (US) LIVE (Warp) & Oval (DE) LIVE (Thrill Jockey)
Sunday, 10.04.2011 | 20:00 CET
Festsaal Kreuzberg | Skalitzerstr. 130 | 10999 Berlin/Kreuzberg
File under: Post/Kraut/Prog Rock, Electronica
More: http://www.digitalinberlin.de/battles-oval-festsaal-kreuzberg-berlin-2011/

Hope to see you around.

Kind regards,
Your Digital in Berlin Team

Digital in Berlin | 10407 Berlin/Germany
news@digitalinberlin.de | www.digitalinberlin.de

Be sure to add news@digitalinberlin.de to your email address book to prevent future emails from landing in your junk or spam folders.