ISSUE Project Room on Mon, 26 Oct 2009 04:56:19 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> Suzanne Fiol Memorial November 15

.
If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it online.
Forward this message to a friend

MoISSUE Project Room
At the (OA) Can Factory
232 3rd Street, 3rd Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11215

FOUNDER & ARTISTIC DIRECTOR

Suzanne Fiol

BOARD OF DIRECTORS

Steve Wax, Board Chair
Campfire

Tony Conrad, Treasurer
Artist/Musician
University at Buffal

Anjali Kumar, Secretary
Googl

Steve Buscemi
Actor and Director

R. Luke DuBois                Composer/Artist
Bxmc

Robert Longo
Artist

ARTISTIC ADVISORY BOARD

Yoko Ono, Honorary Chair
Jo Andres
Paul Auster
William Basinski
Rhys Chatham
David Grubbs
Shahzad Ismaily
Bob Holman
Jim Jarmusch
John Jesurun
Charlotta Kotik
Jonathan Lethem
Evan Lurie
John Lurie
Moby
Rick Moody
Stephan Moore
Lawrence D. Morris
Julian Schnabel
Elliott Sharp
Mark Stewart
Edwin Torres
John Turturro
Kate Valk
Anne Waldman
Hal Willner
Robert Wilson

PRESS

Suzanne Fiol, Avant-Garde Impresario, Dies at 49

Suzanne Fiol (1960-2009)

Dear friends,

Please join us as we honor the extraordinary life and work of our beloved Suzanne Fiol.

Sunday, November 15

4-7pm

Memorial Service at St. Ann's

157 Montague Street in Brooklyn

8pm

Memorial Concert at ISSUE Project Room

At the Old American Can Factory

232 3rd Street in Brooklyn

Please let us know if you plan to attend by clicking here.

Map/directions to St. Ann's

232 3rd Street, 3rd Floor | Brooklyn, NY 11215 US

This email was sent to nettime-ann@nettime.org. To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your
address book or safe list.

manage your preferences | opt out using TrueRemove™

Network for Good
EmailNow powered by Emma