Nis Rømer on Fri, 23 Oct 2009 18:57:43 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Open Call to artists for COP 15

.
Open Call to artists for COP 15
In relation to the climate conference in Copenhagen December 7-18 2009 we invite you to contribute with a poster, image or statement addressing the social and environmental justice dimension of climate change from your point of view.

The posters will be printed in black and white i A2 format, mounted on a board and carried in a march over the green commons of Copenhagen and into the city on Wednesday Dec 9. They will then be installed at Kunsthal Charlottenborg during the climate conference.

Format: A PDF file in print resolution (150 dpi is fine), black and white, size: A2
Send it to: info@field-work.dk

Deadline is November 20th.
We are looking forward to your contribution.

Best
Lise Skou and Nis Rømer

www.field-work.dk/opencall.html