IdeasForChange . TV on Wed, 17 Jun 2009 08:28:28 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> The worlds only editorial space for video content on sustainability

.
Title: Dabber Newsletter
Welcome to the launch of IdeasForChange.TV

Today we are launching our massive effort to create the world's only editorial place for video and blogg content on sustainability. What you see on ideasforchange.tv is still just a teaser, a demo of the upcoming beta site in August.

Example players
We need your input and content!

We know that the power and knowledge of the grassroots can be really powerful if put in good use. We know that the right information is out there; we know that videos are made of products, seminars, ideas, interviews, and meetings. We know that a lot of spaces, schools, organizations, people and companies do a lot of good work already. But we need to join forces. We need a place to meet, connect, engage and exist. We need to do it together. We need to join forces to create a more sustainable world. On so many different levels like: economy, urbanity, ecology, peace, social issues and way of thinking..

We want to start by asking for your help. Your help to build our forces, your help to gather all information available and to tell your friends. We need your help with inputs, suggestions and we need you to tell us your needs on sustainability. Basically we need your help to change the world.
Because that's exactly what we are aiming to do.

And that's why we are building this global team, webpage and project. To start connecting the dots. To help the power of collective knowledge. To become bigger, smarter, and so that our ideas on how to make a more sustainable world can become real. Soon! And this time its done for real.

So join our newsletter, send us your video material and inputs, engage yourself and expect the beta site to launch in august.

Visit the web site IdeasForChange.TV

/ Daniel Daboczy
global project manager
daniel@ideasforchange.tv

To unsubscribe, please reply with the word unsubscribe. Sorry if we bothered you!