Mason Dixon on Sat, 27 Dec 2008 02:01:22 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> Nettime-ann Moderation Change :: Text-only

.

Hello Nettime-ann-ers,

+ In the interest of the continuous change and growth of this resource
list,
+ Due to incredible levels of spam a list that has been operating as
long as this one (there aren't many)
+ In an attempt to always bring Nettime subscribers the straight dirty
on all things Net+Media+Culture

We have made the list strictly TEXT-ONLY, any posts with attachments
or HTML formating are automatically discarded.

Sorry for the abruptness of this change, if you have any thought or
comments please email us and let us know your feelings+thoughts
+comments.  We look forward to continued growth and movement forwards.

//All the Best
Mason Dixon
School of the Art Institute of Chicago