j trant on Tue, 9 Dec 2008 02:26:37 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> MW2009: Program On-line + Registration Open

.

    Museums and the Web 2009
    the international conference for culture and heritage on-line
    April 15-18, 2009
    Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
    http://www.archimuse.com/mw2009/

==> MW2009 Preliminary Program On-line <==
The full program for MW2009 [our tag!] is now available on the
conference web site, featuring contributions from more than 150
people from a dozen countries. See
http://www.archimuse.com/mw2009/sessions/index.html

Our thanks to the International Program Committee for their
peer-review of proposals, and to everyone who proposed for making
their job so difficult.

==> Register On-line <==
Registration for Museums and the Web 2009 is now open. Register
on-line before December 15, 2008 for the best rates. See
https://www2.archimuse.com/mw2009/mw2009.registrationForm.html

Remember, pre-conference tours and workshops have limited enrollment,
and are first-come first-served. Register early to ensure your choice.

==> Demonstration Proposals <==
It's not too late to participate in MW2009. The deadline for
Demonstration proposals is December 31, 2008. For full details, and a
link to the on-line proposal form, see
http://www.archimuse.com/mw2009/demos/index.html

==> Best of the Web <==
Best of the Web nominations will be made this year on the conference
community site. Register at http://conference.archimuse.com and watch
for the announcement.

==> Need To Know More <==
Full details about MW2009 are on the conference Web site at
http://www.archimuse.com/mw2009/

Email mw2009@archimuse.com with any questions.

We hope to see you in Indianapolis.

jennifer and David