Franco Mattes on Wed, 21 May 2008 20:08:10 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> "It's always six o'clock" opens at MU May 23

.

Hi there,

we're opening a solo exhibition this Friday, it's called "It's always
six o'clock" and there is no press release.

It's about what happens if Philip Dick takes control of your mind, if
time stands still, if ordinary things become mysterious and fantasy
creatures overturn the order of your soul. Come and see works of ours
being vandalized by other works of ours, a young girl peeping through a
hole and Mickey Mouse going through ups and downs. I can't explain.

May 23 - Jun 29
EVA and FRANCO MATTES aka 0100101110101101.ORG
"It's always six o'clock"
MU, Eindhoven, the Netherlands
Opening reception: Friday May 23, 8 PM

www.0100101110101101.org
www.mu.nl

Come and take candy from strangers,

Eva and Franco Mattes aka 0100101110101101.ORG