Nis Rømer on Wed, 21 May 2008 19:51:03 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Christiania Researcher in Residence (CRIR) is looking for new residents

.
For the timespan from now and till the 1st of November 2008 we now
welcome applications for a residency at the CRIR. In general we grant
stays of 2-3 weeks at a time unless the specific project needs a
different time frame. We consider applications on a running basis, so
the sooner we receive it the better

About CRIR
Christiania Researcher in Residence (CRIR) offers residency for
artists and academic researchers with a specific interest in
Christiania as a field of study.

Background
The aim of the Christiania Researcher in Residence project is to
involve artists, researchers and academics in an open, critical and
reflective dialogue around the free town Christiania in Copenhagen,
and to feed new creative and critical thinking into the public realm.

Read more::
http://crir.net

How to apply:
http://crir.net/apply.html