lotu5 on Thu, 20 Mar 2008 03:54:44 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> Virtual Sit-In Against Nano/Bio War Profiteers!

.
///please fwd and spread the action!///

This Nano-Virtual-Sit-In is being performed on the 5th anniversary of
the war on Iraq. We have chosen biotech and nanotech corporations and
organizations as our targets, because their science is driven by the war
and drives the war.

The Electronic Disturbance Theater and the borderlands Hacklab call for
a virtual strike against these war profiteers on March 19th, 2008, in
solidarity with the Bay Area Direct Action to Stop the War and actions
in the street around the world.

To join the action, and to learn more, go to

http://bang.calit2.net/5yearsofwar

--

blog: http://technotrannyslut.com

gpg:  0x5B77079C // encrypted email preferred
gaim/skype: djlotu5 // off the record messaging preferred