Geert Dekkers on Wed, 13 Feb 2008 19:06:21 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> nznl.com digest, Feb 07, 2008 - Feb 13, 2008

.
nznl.com digest
Feb 07, 2008 - Feb 13, 2008
Posts  2076 - 2082

http://nznl.com
rss http://nznl.com/geert/nznl.xml
macosx only screensaver at http://graphics.nznl.org/nznl_com_screensaver.dmg (>95MB)
gzipped tarball of the complete gallery at http://graphics.nznl.org/nznl_com.tar.gz
weekly STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE clip at http://graphics.nznl.org/2008-08.mov

2076. Feb 07, 2008
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (ENGAGED)
flash movie

VIEWER: "We. And I, I speak for us all. We have ourselves positioned, and we are positioned just below the ceiling, which is quite high. We gaze, we are not engaged, we are aloof. We gaze, we gaze down. We see the floor, we see the stain on the floor. We see the stain on the floor, obviously a stain, obviously of something living. Or no longer living, but lived. We see the stain of something, someone, perhaps someone, yes we do suppose the stain is of someone no longer living but this someone has lived. Has lived. We do not. We are not. Engaged."
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20080207&from=list

2077. Feb 08, 2008
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (HAIR EYES LIPS)
flash movie

Vicki (hair, eyes, lips, skin):
Black as, well, as black can be. As black can be. And cut. Cut sharply. Sharply cut and very, very black;
As the sky above sea. Above our sea, where we dive deeply sea;
Red. Yes, yes, red;
White. Not solid white. Not solid. But. Downed. Powdered;

Enough? Return.
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20080208&from=list

2078. Feb 09, 2008
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (WHEN YOU CAME)
flash movie
BRUCE: "ThereisasecretIvebeenwant"
BRUCE: "  ingto   "
BRUCE: "       tellyouabout "
VICKI: "Ther e isasec retIha vebeen want ingtotelly ouab out late lyi"
BRUCE: "          lately. I"

BRUCE: "...wentintoasilenthouse I thought it was myown"

VICKI: " went in toasile nthouseIthoughtitwasmyown I thought it was        "

BRUCE: "...thoughtitwas..."

BRUCE: "...I went in as I had done asIhaddone asI haddone every day for years..."
VICKI: "andIwentinIthoughtIwentinasIhaddoneasIhaddoneforyears"
BRUCE: "IwentinIsatinmychairIamcertainitwasmychairImcertain"
VICKI: "I went inIamcertain IwentinIsatin mychair satinmchair imcertain"
BRUCE: "i must have been sitting ther e for h ours"

BRUCE: ""

VICKI: "When you came."
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20080209&from=list

2079. Feb 10, 2008
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (..I..)
flash movie

BRUCE :
"..I.."
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20080210&from=list

2080. Feb 11, 2008
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (INTERSTITIAL)
flash movie
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20080211&from=list

2081. Feb 12, 2008
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (HALLOWED BE)
flash movie

VICKI: "Hallowed, hallowed be thy name, thy, thy kingdom, thy kingdom come, now, the kingdom come, now and the, thy kingdom come, now and the day, and the day, and the day"

BRUCE: "Now, and the day, thy kingdom, thy kingdom come, come, thy kingdom come. Hallowed. Hallowed be. Thy name. Your. Your name"
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20080212&from=list

2082. Feb 13, 2008
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20080213&from=list