Geert Dekkers on Sat, 2 Feb 2008 12:24:17 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> nznl.com digest, Jan 24, 2008 - Jan 30, 2008

.
nznl.com digest
Jan 24, 2008 - Jan 30, 2008
Posts  2062 - 2068

http://nznl.com
rss http://nznl.com/geert/nznl.xml
macosx only screensaver at http://graphics.nznl.org/nznl_com_screensaver.dmg (95MB)
NEW: gzipped tarball of the entire image folder (jpegs) at http://graphics.nznl.org/nznl_com.tar.gz (93 MB)

2062. Jan 24, 2008
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (FALL)
flash movie

AUTHOR: "Yes, well, perhaps Bruce should, well, perhaps he should,

FALL..."
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20080124&from=list

2063. Jan 25, 2008
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (FALLEN)
flash movie

BRUCE: "Now. When I had fallen. When I was lying there, I noticed a copper line, concealed, running between one of the floor units. The line ran from the wall socket directly to the chair VICKI was sitting on. I further noticed that one of the legs of the chair ended in a copper ball. Would that have been enough?"
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20080125&from=list

2064. Jan 26, 2008
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (FALLEN)
flash movie
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20080126&from=list

2065. Jan 27, 2008
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (ONE EYE)
flash movie

"...fallen, fallen, one eye. A sorry heap of a man, I know. I have someone breathe for me. Another to pump the blood through my veins. And another. One eye closed for good, the other just half open."

"But you see me well enough. You see enough of me. You see me."

"I see through your cover. I see you. I see you."

"You may see me. I want you. To see me. I want you to see me. Although. Although you may not reach me. You may not reach."

"You should call out for me now. Call out for me, call me, call me by my real name. Say my name."

"I will love you if I say your name."

"I will say your name, and then I will love you."
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20080127&from=list

2066. Jan 28, 2008
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (AFTER THE SECOND NIGHT)
flash movie
VICKI: "After the second night, the dreams returned. And worse than they were. Far worse. I had never felt more alone."
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20080128&from=list

2067. Jan 29, 2008
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (PLEASE STAY)
flash movie

"Stay."
"No. I can't."
"Please stay."
"I really can't. I cannot. I just can't."
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20080129&from=list

2068. Jan 30, 2008
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (ENUMERATE)
flash movie

NARRATOR: "Let me enumerate: floor, floorboards, hi-gloss finish, native hardwood, set in copper bindings (more on that later), pitted mercilessly to black by the cut of her high heeled shoes."
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20080130&from=list